Thursday, March 28, 2013

Lately My Life..!

My life has changed. From PC to Mobile, from Bike to Car, from Consumer to Seller, from Student to Teacher, probably from an Experimenter to Mentor.. Although the process evolved gradually, it always seems it happened too fast to reconcile.
It has always been yesterday, since I came back from Pune, and yesterday since I started my own business and teaching. I often wonder what exactly is the objective of so quickly moving life of mine. I wonder what is that thing I have in life to cherish about, and the thing in life to regret.

Definition of Life in Present tense has always been 'Complex' and in Past tense has always been 'Simple'.
The only rule that applies is 'nothing is Constant'. And the funny thing it even applies to the desire and aims. The cognitive meaning and objective of life has 'Constantly Changed'. The obvious choice becomes childish. And childish resolutions have become night mares.

Is this the way its for everyone? Or I am being too much pensive?

Gone are the days when the size of Time was huge and size of pockets small. Today the size of Time is small and the size of pockets Huge, never filling. More is less, and less is inconsiderate. "Friends are Few" and the word "Indeed" is lost somewhere.

If this is how it is supposed to be, then I really wish for Sunshine and Rain, and pray to God, to let me grow up Once Again..!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin