Monday, September 15, 2008

Become a Registered Reader

Hey Friends,

I know you have been liking my blogs, though lately I have not been writing much and whatever I am is probably bit personal and for you difficult to relate to, yet you can be assured of some quality works soon from my side, but before that I invite you to become my Registered Reader and get all updates of my new posts. Click on "Follow This Blog" link which is the last item in the (right) sidebar.

I am quite busy studying these days and I am restricting myself to get philosophical and innovative, as when I once get ardours about a topic, its then difficult to stop the cognition process, which involves assay of every minute happening around in light of the topic.

But no worries, soon I would reset my mind to wander and hit upon all absurdities of life and world. And I am sure you would love such articles. So till then please be patient and try and do with all my arrant posts.

And yes do not forget to add yourself in the list.... Promotional Offer is on... First 100 names, get a surprise gift [;-)] lolzz...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin