Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Confidence is the trick!!

Well, time to bell the CAT is nearby..!! Sweet September has ended, had enough sleep.. now its time to be awakened..!! This time, there would be no If(s).. but just WoW..!!

Confidence is all what matters.. it determines your attitude and supports your unconscious brain!! The funda is very simple and most of us even know it.. But yet we fail to exercise. We let our unconscious mind win over our conscious mind, and probably that is why we call it unconscious one. We fail to know what is there in it, or what is cooking up there against our concious pious motives!!

For me, few bandies that often helps win the notorious one are:
1. I can and I will
2. I am the King
3. If I wont do it then who will?

hhmnn.. sounds stupid, rather childish, but whatever it is, it does help.

Well the most common therapy for this self control, is exercising Yoga, controlling your breath, and etc-etc. The limitations of this therapy is that it needs regular practice. But for me, I feel such requirements arises at few moments or at few critical issues, as otherwise I feel I am emotionally quite strong. Hence for me such short hand techniques (bandies) are more apt.

So when you know you can, then you can.. and when you doubt "can you?", then you cant.. When you say if its in my fate, I ll get it, implies you doubt; but if you say, you rule and will write your own fate, you are confident!!

I am not an anthropologist, but on my own experience I am quite sure, gathering confidence is not easy. It requires a perfect combination of good number of positive experiences mixed with right attitude and emotional stability (especially from the part of our unconscious mind). And once attained such level of confidence, one will never be dubious to challenges. And its just a immense confidence that determines a winner.

Confidence deserves more than 90% of the winning credit, the others being friendly-open attitude towards challengers, rather than bamboozling, augmenting one's own efforts, etc.

Well then according to me these are the few major components needed to mark the win, and if I am able to develop them all, I would definitely come up with a WoW on 16th November, 2008!

PS: Do tell me if I have missed on any other attribute or if you agree/disagree with me.

2 comments:

Priya said...

Not an impressive one this time... All the lethargy of sleeping has gotten into your head... Well, this one is more like a personal diary entry rather than a blog meant for your readers.

No worries, keep writing... Good and bad are all a part of the journey and discovering your style and yourself in the process! Quite some words eh?! ;)

Piyush said...

Thanx for ur sincere comments.. I think u r right. One more of my frnd gave me da same feedback. Will try and improve.

Thanx anyways.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin