Saturday, August 2, 2008

Finally a Graduate

An end or a beginning? It is a question that life often throws at any junction. I have today completed my graduation. Finally a Graduate! It’s a good feeling though. It’s time in life to move on. To go in search of a way that will probably lead me to me livelihood. All my friends will be left apart. My friends for whom I always wished that if given a chance to select my kin I would have selected them as my brothers. And life is even a greater mess when you actually don’t know what next? However, well equipped with my patience and calmness and my supportive family I never panicked as one of my room mate did. We were celebrating the Graduation Day and also summing up all the pending parties of pals. I was one of the host for the party, which I came to know only after a huge order that was placed. But at that moment more than money something else was troubling me, or rather many of us. However the mood was of party. The party to forget everything. Party to cheers three years of our life. Party to call it the end of struggle – Struggle of sleeping overtime – Struggle of studying overtime(I mean during exams) – And struggle of whiling away the time. Probably each one of us had different definition for the college life. But Sleeping was the one consensus for majority. At party no one dared speak of his opinion about others, as for the one time in life we wanted to enjoy alcohol without getting sentimental. One after the other there were round of cheers. What a lovely night! A beer in one hand and a cigarette in another. Both were mandatory for members of the party and unfortunately I was not an exception.

Well just purely on my memory I think we were around 11 or 12 of us. And when 11 or 12 of Punters, (that’s what we call ourselves”) are together, than you can expect nothing but pure and full masti. One after the other, each punter started going crazy. And finally all of us were in a notorious mood all together. And finally after three warning the notice to leave the place as other guests were getting annoyed was announced! Well you think it must be embarrassing, but for Punters its normal and without it the masti is yet not over. Well that night was amazing; in fact the whole episode of the police catching us tripsy on the scooter was also most memorable. It’s a long story would tell you later about it, just to give you a brief idea, life is a romance when you challenge it in each and every way.

2 comments:

Priya said...

Its wonderful dear brother!! Keep writing, and i am sure you can do amazing stuff with that pen .. er! that laptop (:P)of yours!

Abhishek sinha said...

its not very unusual for this guy to do things in its best way.. so just keep writting buddy...
by the way i proudly associate myself to be one of those 12 punter...ROCK oN...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin