Friday, August 1, 2008

Blog Blog Blog….Keep Blogging

Today at office Angad and Lavi, my pals from college and now my colleagues at office, on a break were discussing about few blogs from our college friends. I instantly came back to check each of theirs’. I found blog sites of the people who were least expected to write anything. It stuck me with an inspiration to write it. After all a blog from a typist like me, having more than 80 WPM is the most expected thing. It’s not that I have not thought about having my own blog site before. It has been my dream since long back, even before you heard of Amitabh Bachan and Lalu Prasad blogging. It’s just that I always had a feeling that why would one waste his energy and time to read my blog. I am neither a personality to be watched closely to. Then why should I waste my energy writing this blogs? It always seemed logical, but this incident of the day made me realize two things. 1. A person writes blog not with the expectation that it will be read by someone, though it feels good that if someone reads it and acknowledges it (so in case YOU have read it till here then please do acknowledge). 2. People like me just in order to see who all is blogging or to check what all a person is blogging about can actually read and form an opinion about the blogger. 3. One obvious reason that anyone would cite is that you can always share your blog site with your loved and cared ones. (N I am sure my loved one is going to read all my blogs with utmost attention and is also going to appreciate it.)

Now I think blogging is an amazing idea. In fact each one of us should blog. So guys and gals Blog Blog Blog, Keep Blogging. It’s amazing!!

2 comments:

Lavanya Trikha said...

gud work man !!!.... thank me for giving u dat impetus to start writing :-D..

Abhishek sinha said...

ppl say ...but u listen when u want to...nd may be this time u realised...
kEEp it...i assure u one regualr reader of ur bLOg...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin