Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Time to Pack Up

This is my last week at work. Will be going for a two and half months long leave after this. I wish to come back and rejoin my work. It has been a very nice experience here. Good people to work with, very supportive. Indeed the fact that I got leave for my MBA entrance exam is the evidence that the management here has broader perspective and are open to educational advancements.

There is an excitement to be at home. After a long time would be at home with a satisfaction that I am at home to achieve something and do have some objective in life. Last time after graduation I felt as if I have lost in life's race and am being at home, initially I even got feeling that probably life is at a turning point and hence forth my entrepreneurial skills will be honed, but however gradually that feeling sublimed and I got as comfortable as ever. But this time its hard work and dedication. I want to get lost in my efforts that I never get chance to think so much as I did last time. This time with a supplement with my good mock scores I would probably stay at home with a good feeling and proud. Moreover there's no heaven as good as love and care of my mother. I am looking forward for a great time at home too. But I don't think my work ex for 3 months would add any great impact on my resume so anyways I would have to work after this leave period.

Looking forward for positive things as always!!

1 comment:

Priya said...

Ha ha ha ha... Papa ke baare me kuchh nahi likha... Ghar pahuncho aap, papa aapka swaagat karenge chhadi se... Tujhe ek din me seedha kar denge! :P

On a serious note, it would be fun for you, and also for mom and dad! :)

Love you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin