Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Office Office..!

Life in a corporate is Fun too. Before joining this office there were lots of skepticism about the first job. I felt I am too young to work in an organization and that people might look at me as a kiddo and might now value me. Will I be able to cope up? Do I really need to do jobs?
Probably like every new joiner I had lots of questions and ambiguities. Learning, mugging up, and writing exams is what I am perfect at. But here the world will be totally new. The feeling is somewhat comparable to a child who has been riding a tricycle and now has been kept over a bicycle to try his luck. The same enthusiasm and same fears all through out.  And as I steadfast on the track, I am sure the lessons will be learnt in the same manner as in case of former, by falling - paddling - breaking and above all practicing. I hope to get the most of the learning here before I call it the day of working under employment.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin